Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Cultural Center tour Reflection.

This was my first time at the culture center in Chicago. Actually I never heard of it before. Visiting the culture center was very interesting because I saw some amazing art works, and I visit unforgettable exhibits There were so many exhibits, and I can not remember all of it, but there were some beautiful exhibits that grabbed my attention.

Spectacular Vernacular by Parsons & Charlesworth, Chicago rooms in the second floor, this exhibit is my favorite. I so some of the best arts that I ever seen. There were three rooms in this exhibits, each one was different and unique in it's own way. this exhibit had a lot of mixed design art. Also, there were a lot of fiction in some of the art works there. some had many object in one art work. It was amazing.

The Michigan Galleries in the first floor. This exhibit has three expositions, Krista Franklin "Quest for The Marvelous," Laura Davis "Jewelry for My Mother and Other Microaggressions" and Tom Denlinger "Ektstatic Edgewater." Most of the art in this exhibit was collages.

Garland gallery,  "35.000 Pillow" project by Diaz Lewis's." This is a great project that support  and response to immigrants and custom enforcement. It was so much fun the pillow project. Shafi and I made a pillow after the class was over. 

I fell in love with this art work. It is beautiful !!!!!!!
The way all of this objects brought together is amazing.

Here are some pictures from our great tour to the cultural center.









No comments:

Post a Comment