Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Public Art Tour Project

For this project, I went to downtown Chicago and I chose the best art works I saw there.
It is known that Chicago is full with fine art. There were a lot of great art works, but these are my favorite. I started to prepare and I opened the art guild, but It did not open with me, so I started to walk around and I took pictures with the art works I found in the street.
Well, I went at night, so it is kind of dark in some picture. I was raining and the streets were empty.
So it did not took me long. This project was very interesting. I discovered amazing places in downtown that I never been to before. Now, I am paying more attention to art around me.It was the first since I came to Chicago that I see all of this amazing art works all around this beautiful city.

Here are the art works that grabbed my attention the most:














No comments:

Post a Comment