Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Art Institute of Chicago Reflection

The art institute of Chicago is one of the most famous museums. Since I came to Chicago I always heard good things about it, but I never got the chance to go there. Unfortunately, I was absent in the day my class went there,but I went there two days ago. My experience there was unforgettable. I saw a lot of Van Gogh art works. His work is amazing. There were a whole exhibit for his art works. The museum had an Asian/Himalayan exhibit which was beautiful as well. I also, saw the art work that my classmates discuss in our class last Wednesday. I finally understand why Omar was so amazed by it. It is amazing. I went there alone so I did not discuss anything. 


My favorite work.

I love the little details in this art work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment