Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Museum Trip

Trip to The Field Museum

My trip to The Field Museum was really entertaining trip. The Field Museum is one of most beautiful museums in Chicago, and the most popular too. When I knew that we are going to The Field Museum I was so happy and I hopped it would be a great trip because I heard that it is such an amazing museum. When I first arrived there I was fascinated by the building and how huge it was and the building was designed in a very amazing way because it was so huge that everyone seemed very small. The Field Museum is one of the biggest museums in Chicago, and the most incredible exhibits there is plants of the world, hall of Gems, and inside ancient Egypt.

The first exhibit at The Field Museum was the plants of the world. When I went to this exhibit the first thing I noticed was lim lights and how much the exhibit looked so pretty and quite. In this exhibit I saw all kinds of plants and everything looked so amazing in this exhibit. I liked this exhibit so much and I enjoyed looking at the different kinds of plants specially the roses. I really wanted to smell it, but I couldn't because it's looked inside. 

Then, I went to see hall of Gems. This exhibit was my favorite. I saw all kinds of stunning stones and jewelry, it looked so expensive and unique. I saw this amazing blue necklace, It really blows me away. Then I saw a green ring, it was so beautiful that I couldn't stop checking it. I was amazed by the remarkable jewelry and stones that I saw.

Finally, the last exhibit was inside ancient Egypt. I always wanted to visit Egypt and see the mummies, it's one of the places that I think it worth to visit. unfortunately I never get the chance to visit Egypt. So when I first saw the mummies at the inside ancient Egypt exhibit I was so excited. The place looked so real. I saw over 20 mommies and I was surprised by their sizes because they looked so huge. It was really unusual thing to see, but in a good way.

The museum was so big and full with people, but very organized and beautiful. Actually, The Field Museum is the most amazing museum that I ever visited. I got to see a lot of interesting things. I never thought that I will enjoy this much at a museum, but I really did and I will definitely visit The Field Museum again because I think it's to big، and I wont be able to see everything in one day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this post is so long because you are recycling from your summer course :-(

    ReplyDelete